Thursday, May 21, 2009

Direct Currents #67 -Oct. 1993

sg
During this time, DC was still printing their Direct Currents newsletter, promoting each new month's books.

This month, The Phantom Stranger got a little promo love--in addition to his Vertigo one-shot being on the cover, the inside features a one page feature on the book, as well.

As you might imagine, copies of Direct Currents are a little hard to find, because it probably never occurred to most people to save them. I believe the Stranger did make other appearances in the series, but I couldn't find any other issues but this one!


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I had forgotten all about those newsletter things from DC. I used to love getting them! I wonder if I still have some tucked away with my comics.

Russell said...

I don't think I ever saw this version of "DIRECT CURRENTS". Sounds like they appeared while I was in Japan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...